Parents are encouraged to take part in a series of free parent/child interactive sessions:
- Help your child develop early literacy skills
- Engage in the 5 early literacy practices
- Learn how to create a literacy learning environment at home
- Learn about your library’s resources
The sessions are offered Monday Mornings, 10 – 11 am at the Berkshire Athenaeum.
- February 3: Fun with Letters
- February 10: Fun with Words
- March 3: Fun with Science
- March 10: Fun with Math
Each family will receive a book bag with take home activities. For more information contact Jenn Faulconer, CFCE Coordinator, at 413 499 4809.
Funded by MA Department of Early Education and Care through the Coordinated Family and Community Engagement grant through Pittsfield Public Schools.