The C/WMARS public access catalog will be UNAVAILABLE on Tuesday evening, December 18 beginning at 6 p.m., as our network upgrades to the new release of the Evergreen server.
During this downtime:
- Library staff cannot issue new or replacement library cards.
- Patrons must have their library card to check out items.
- Renewal function will not be available.
- Hold items cannot be picked up without a library card.
- Museum pass reservations will be unavailable.
- Computer reservations cannot be made without a library card.
- Access to patron accounts will not be available.
- Holds cannot be placed.
Network staff advise us that downtime will continue through the morning of Wednesday, December 19. At that time functionality will be restored with an upgraded version of Evergreen.
During downtime access to library Internet computers and onsite Internet access will continue unaffected.
Thank you for your patience.